Tuesday, August 21, 2007

BeadingFantasies

Here's a place for me to post my jewellery photos, musings and dreams if I can ever figure out how to use this site. I also want to learn how to take, edit and post great pictures of my beading, renovations and family. Maybe also my sewing, if I get any done. I love the thought of saving stuff that appeals to me in one place. I'm not so keen on having other people read it, though. It's a privacy thing - who wants to present one's stupidity to all the world?

Possible topics:

Making Jewellery
Fashion, Style
Colour
Sewing
Home Design and Renovations
Art & Craft
Inspiration

1 comment:

Ann said...

Hi Sue, Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. I followed the link here to your blog. I had the same idea as you to blog as a personal journal and didn't think I wanted to share it with the world. That seemed as though it would be very inhibiting. However, after just a few entries, someone left a comment on my blog which really startled me because I hadn't told anyone about it. She encouraged me to be more public about it so I started adding the link to my pattern reviews occasionally. I must say it has really been fun to have people comment on it or just read it. And, most importantly, instead of being inhibiting it has stimulated me to keep at it. Sorry for the long post but I hope to encourage you as she did me.
Ann